In low-light conditions, some IP security cameras use Automatic Gain Control (AGC) to artificially improve their “dynamic range” and produce usable images. AGC is basically a from of amplification where the camera will automatically boost the image received so that objects can be seen more clearly.
What is AGC on a security camera?
Shop By Categories
- Hikvision NVR Compatible Color Night Vision 4MP Varifocal Security Camera $119.99
- Smart Dual Light 8MP Resolution PoE 4K Color Night Vision Security Camera $84.99
- Hikvision Compatible 6MP Full Color Night Vision Security Camera Without Subscription $79.99
- Outdoor 8MP PTZ Dual Illumination Security Camera Pan Tilt Zoom
- Hikvision Compatible 4K 8MP Dual Illumination PTZ Optics Camera