An temperature screening kiosk uses a blend of facial recognition and infrared technology to rapidly recognize and scan a person’s temperature. These devices can recognize an individual and check their temperature within a few seconds. This renders the kiosks suitable for mass temperature checking purposes.
A Temperature Scanner Kiosk Works In A Somewhat Sturdy And Trouble-Free Manner
- An individual has to step inside the target range, which is generally around 1-3 feet.
- Utilizing infrared technology, the person’s temple is scanned and checked for temperature.(The vikylin kiosk temperature scanner supports binocular live detectionmid-range temperature measurement and real-time warning of high Temperature, Support binocular live detection.)
- The temperature check kiosk will elude the person for further screening if their temperature is higher than the limit.
- The additional screening may incorporate a quick round of questions about the side effects. This occurrence is beneficial to prevent the spread of contagious diseases such as coronavirus.
Benefits Of Temperature Taking Kiosk
In today’s world, with the growing concerns of coronavirus, a temperature verification kiosk is a significant step towards the safety and health of people. It carries a significant number of benefits to it, some of which are mentioned below –
Specific, automatic, and reasonable
An automated temperature thermal scanner kiosk offers precise temperatures and is moderate to buy.
Employs a reference heat source for definite precision
The temperature thermal scanner kiosk uses a heat source from the body and consequently assesses temperature precisely.
Assessments at a safe social distance
The temperature thermal scanner kiosk measures the temperature of a person’s body without human contact and henceforth sticks to social distancing standards that might be set up.
Designed and modified for skin temperature measurement
The device has been uniquely intended to measure skin temperature precisely.
The temperature thermal scanner kiosk offers fast temperature assessments, hence, notifying your employees of their unusual temperatures right away.
Facial recognition with mask
Temperature thermal scanner kiosks can be integrated with facial recognition to recognize employees, even with their masks.
Choosing a right body temperature scanner
One of the most important things that you need to consider while buying a non contact body temperature scanner to read body temperature is the screening methods used in the machine. Some of the popular persona use tools are the under-the-tongue method, ear thermometer, handheld temperature reading guns, and more.
But the auto body temperature scanner is perfect for business as they don’t need an administrator. While some machines use FLIR- Forward Looking Infrared technology, some kiosks come with thermal sensors to detect normal infrared light. Besides, there are some extra features that you should consider, such as:
- Image capture-There are some devices that can capture the images of potentially ill employees for future references. But before using such a feature, you should follow the HIPAA guidelines.
- Email alerts-With such a feature, the thermal screening temperature machine will be able to send an alert to the administrator when it detects an employee with elevated temperature.
- Offline and online facial recognition- This way, you can enjoy a seamless temperature screening process in a high-traffic location.
- Card access and facial matching- You can increase your premise’s security by integrating facial recognition technology into your machine. This way, you will be able to make sure that only approved staff are scanning into the office.
- Remote management- Such a feature will make the process of managing the machine much easier. You can obtain all the data and customer the settings of the machine from any location.
- Warranty of the product-You should choose a automatic body temperature scanner that comes with a minimum of 1-year manufacturing warranty.
The vikylin automated temperature thermal scanner kiosk has all of the features mentioned above as well as other convenient features for your business. To learn more about a temperature thermal scanner kiosk, or any of the products and services we offer, reach out to us today. We’re here to give you peace of mind to help you win more business.